Saturday, April 05, 2008

"Nice tits missus, now where do you want these blinds"


oth23.jpg
Originally uploaded by stevenjude
Jude woke up this morning determined to get her 365 days of Jude shot in early. I noticed that if I stood at this angle the shadows from the blinds gave me the abs that two glasses of wine a day have been denying me.

That said I did go to pilates this morning and a long walk with the dog is slated for half an hour from now - so perhaps I'm not the slob that I seem to be in my mind's eye.

I know that when you ask women to judge themselves against other women they tend to place themselves against people a full dress size bigger - I'm hoping that's my issue. Body dismorphia. Not chocolate, guinness and an ability to dodge the gym like my brother does salads.

No comments: