Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hair


P1030011.JPG
Originally uploaded by stevenjude
Jude went out yesterday and got herself new hair. It's lighter, toned down a little and, for the moment, it's dead straight.

Inky is still losing his hair and as I write is sitting on my lap smothered in unction and wearing an unfetching collar

I of course have no hair - but do have an infection of the hair follicles (I know how unfair is that?) which is requiring some hardcore treatment. Basically I'm taking medication for other scalp / hair diseases and turning up the dosage to nuclear.

I have lice treatment, I have scabies medication, I have steroidal creams - all being taken at around 6 times the dosage for the disease that they're meant to treat (6 pills at a time) in a bid to kill off what's lurking on my post chemo head.

Weird thing is it seems to be working - even i the people at the pharmacy now start to scratch at the sight of me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmmm...scabies. Serves you right for shagging all those sheep in your youth! :)

When are you and the lovely J returning to the city?

Steve said...

Should be back third week in April