Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Fabulously Nasty


pink lady 2
Originally uploaded by ellectric
As a Brit I'm kind of rejoicing in the weather at the moment. It's gray and wet. It's as windy as hell. The temperatures are shifting between minus and plau 15c daily. It's unpredictably damp, then wet, then icy. This may be a sign of the apocolypse. It may be a sign of spring. I have no idea. I really ought to look at Weather Channel viewing figures in the area. They skyrocket when the weather gets unusual. They thrive on 'extreme weather'... as of course do I.

Into this weather was born the new baseball season. Detroit lost 5-4 in the last inning (or something) and there are all manner of stats now showing how / why and where it fits comparatively to the rest of the league and previous seasons - none of which I understand. Perhaps I ought to try harder. It can't be that hard a game.

No comments: