Monday, December 31, 2007

wicked New Year


jude7.JPG
Originally uploaded by stevenjude
So we suddenly have a bunch of people for New Year... which means dinner (bruschetta, butternut squash soup, a potato crusted halibut and Jude's keylime pie - this time with tequilla) and lots of mad vacuuming.

Then we have a 'comedy' show with Cash Levy ===> a man for whom there are still tickets, in a small town, with no other place open, on New Year's Eve. YouTube shows that he thinks that he's good with audience banter... giving me the chance to try out my "What do I do for a living? I'm a gynaecologist... and I reckonized you straight away" heckle. It's not great, but it's an opener. The man needs taking down.

And judging by the look on Jude's face here she's ready to do it...

Happy New Year all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! i

Anonymous said...

thanks doll, and to you

let's reconnect in the New Year

Steve