Monday, January 01, 2007

2007....


Shaken Up
Originally uploaded by Photo Mate Kitt.
I had planned on heading down to the Coney Island Polar Bear Dip today - but as it's pouring with rain and 12C I don't think that I'll be able to get a picture as good as this one - so I'll use it instead and stay at home readying myself for a return to work tomorrow.

last night was fun - which is more than you can generally expect of a New Year's Eve. I didn't see the ball (or World Famous Bob's breasts) drop at midnight, I didn't see the fireworks - or hear whether Ryan Seacrest really said "2006.... out" but I was surrounded by bright, bubbly, drunk people - great wine, okay food and a glow of goodwill.

So here's to 2007 - thanks to all of you who have managed to stick with this increasinglt ego-centric blog over the past 6 months or so.... better writing to come this New Year I promise

No comments: