Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Legal


Caution
Originally uploaded by Penny Green
Well we got confirmation of our change of status... which is good and means that Jude can now work again and I can stay here as long as she does.

Well that will be the case when the paperwork lands in our mailbox. What we have right now is an e-mail saying 'approved' and instructions to wait for the paperwork.

Good news as it means that we'll be able to travel again. Again once the paperwork arrives.

Still no news on Springtime in London for me.... grrrrrr. Will give it until Thursday and then write it off as an opportunity that wasn't to be. I've uncrossed my fingers but still have an eager eye on my inbox... if that makes sense.

Anyway just a quickie today as I have calls to make and internet sites to search - as well as ex-clients to thinly disguise as members of the underworld in my new 'who knew it was a comedy?' book

No comments: