Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Inching toward an agreement



I'm slowly inching my way towards an agreement that might see me in the UK for the next three months or so. What's standing in the way are the usual things agreement on money, start date and end date - but also the need for the paperwork on my new visa to arrive before I head off elsewhere. Which, from a distance, makes me seem complicated and a bit of a risk. We'll see what happens. I'm interested, but only at the right price.

Pictured is my very scruffy dog (the groomer is chock-a-block) and her less scruffy daycare fave. Velcro won't let the woman out of her sight and circles her as though she were a stray goat from the flock. No idea why they bonded - but they have so when the door opens and it's daycare days I have one very happy animal on my hands.

Looking for a quick trip within the US too. I'm thinking Miami. Jude is thinking further afield (like not in the US, not a long weekend and not somewhere that speaks English)... that will depend on the When with the UK job. And on the If I guess.

Other stuff happening too... but I can't really lay it out here yet - esp as I signed an NDA on it.