Monday, January 22, 2007

I have a meeting today


first impressions
Originally uploaded by raspberrytart.
with a client whose name I'm not allowed to speak - even within the walls of the agency. It's not my meeting or even a meeting in which we have to do much other than listen and take notes but the fact that there are going to be new people there and that I'm new at this meant that I found it very difficult to sleep last night - I just kept waking up and wondering what the day was going to be like and worrying that I might have missed something and will be forced to perform unprepared, leaving the worst kind of impression.

I do hope it's not too long before I start taking things in my stride here. It's not tough work, no ditches are being dug and I'm smart enough to get stuff done without too many hitches, glitches and balls ups.

But still the stomach is knotted

No comments: