Thursday, January 25, 2007

Here it comes


Downpoor
Originally uploaded by airventure.
I'm really hoping that my plane tomorrow morning (it's a 6.15am flight so I need to be at the airport by 4.45am) manages to take off. The Canadian Lakes are gearing up to dump cold air on us and the weather people are gleeful about the soon to be felt high winds, squalls and sub, sub zero temperatures.

We're talking about temps of -12C that feel like temps of -27C. And that's in New York. It will be the coldest day since Jan 2005 and of course it's the day that I need to leave the ground on time. We'll see.

No word on scan results yet but I'm sure that they'll come along in their own sweet time. I'll just add a little sucrose to the mix and hurry sweet time along a little.

More - and more entertaining - later today. It's too early for this.

No comments: