Friday, January 26, 2007

4.28am


jansub
Originally uploaded by stevenjude.
And I'm waiting for a cab brave enough to risk the swirling winds and double digit minuses and take me to the airport.

Brrrr

Velcro is at Eva's, the cats I'm not sure about but they certainly see my being up as a proof that it's time they were fed. I bought their silence with some cat milk and will make a run for it before they start to protest again.

Knowing that I had to get up this early made for a very restless night. I woke up at midnight, 2am. 3.30, 3.50 and gave in at 4.10. I will, of course, be absolutely knackered and no use to anyone as of about 9am today. Never allow other people to book your tickets... there's a life lesson.

Still it's good to be getting away - if only for a day or two and I am looking forward to exploring

Hope that you have weekends a little more fun than usual, it's -15C in Toronto so not taking the camera (it'll freeze, the battery will run dry and my fingers will fall off)... back Sturday night anyway

No comments: