Sunday, November 26, 2006

My brother has a baby



IMG_3195
Originally uploaded by stevenjude.
you can see her here - 9 months old and raring to go at life - everything still an adventure to be tasted (literally).

It's an attitude I try to share - and with my hair suddenly and rapidly falling out it might be a look that I soon share too - thank God Matt Lucas made 'baby faced baldness' something other than social death huh?

Driving from Antwerp to Amsterdam today - Jude's mom at a party, Jude visiting granny, me taking as many pictures as I can in the couple of hours I have before meeting an old friend and her new family on a houseboat.

I need to write a piece on American Value brands too - so I'll take pen and pad with me and get that done. It's actually a piece on value brands in the US so am thinking Wal-Mart, Target, Kia, Suave and some other cheap yet cheerful offer (Kraft? / South west airlines?)

Breakfast though calls and so I'll retreat to the kitchen in the hope that Jude's muffin has thawed sufficiently to be edible....

No comments: