Sunday, February 01, 2009

Heavy hearted


Actually I'm heavy EVERYTHING'd. After a weekend that has had late suppers, late dinners and tonight all day grazing for the Superbowl I'll hit bed tonight six pounds heavier than I did on Thursday.

This time next week I should be working my way through a couple of hundred model shots... trying to get them into shape for the people I've spent time with.

The god news is that the new (well old but new to me) lenses seem sharp and I'm getting better at framing around the lens that I have - rather than shooting in the knowledge that I have 28mm-500mm on tap to play with.

The pic today is from drag Queen Bingo (no Shit Columbo, huh?) - which was fun but late starting; we had dinner booked so had to leave before the drink really started taking effect... still a good time I think

Okay - some sit-ups and to bed with me