Friday, August 08, 2008

Quite the day


heart-attack
Originally uploaded by pixeljuice23
So up early for the gym and pilates and pleased that since changing the diet I've managed to drop 5 lbs in 2 weeks while still gaining muscle (shirts now strain at the chest rather than the gut)

Then it's run Judith to the airport where she has to catch a plane to academy and to an extent our future (if only the immediate future)... the people that she meets there will be the people extending the invitations to fly in and interview for jobs that might see us settle somewhere for a good while (or not)

From there to work - a meeting over with clients, lunch with the big boss and then to a meeting with the big clientt - during which one of the people was taken violently ill and carted off in a fire truck to hospital (I know)

So shaken was I that I missed my next meeting and left someone hanging for 4 hrs without a call.

Then home - out with the dog and bump into the neighbors who ply me with good company, good wine, Indian food and a fabulous Olympic opening.

It's been a long day and I want another glass of wine,,, but the diet says no. Shame.

Oh and I had the cat projectile vomit over me. Then crap in the bath. He's not at all well, bless him.

Not sure that this blow by blow account is of interest to anyone... but it's what I did I guess and reportage is all that I have the energy for at the moment

No comments: