Monday, July 28, 2008

Don't let this happen to you

.... in a bid to save myself from the 'droopy camel toe of beelzebub' I've been keeping a food diary recently. And it showed what I knew to be true... my diet was fantastic up to around the time of the first glass of white wine after which I turned into Betty Bulima without the moderating gag reflex.

Luckily this morning I got the advice that I needed to stop the bingeing, Yup, cut back on the drink. Switch wine out for gin - or at least for red. Up the grain content. Increase the protein and eat as little processed food as possible.

Coupled with the diet this should see me raring to go for the Naked Uganda Project rather than looking for the shadows and begging for over exposure.

Exercise is going well - though the 5.30am starts soon become a drag... thinking of 7am starts this week; see what a difference that makes.

Okay - cats and dog working together to open pet food cupboard and bags contained therein - must dash.

No comments: