Monday, March 24, 2008

Home alone


P1020698.JPG
Originally uploaded by stevenjude
I'm home alone today.

Judith is at work but I have the day off to celebrate the rising of The Lord (aka R. Savior) in the traditional fashion (Quorn, chocolate, a trip to the vet, a walk with the dog, an hour in the gym and some thinking about an event I'm organizing)

The sun is shining, the sky is blue, the snow is melting despite it still being -1c and somehow it feels like spring.

A month ago I'd have filled the day with searches for Hillary and Obama - but I have Primary fatigue and besides there are too many other things to find online to be worried about THAT particular black man - older white woman pairing.

Right now I'm going book myself tickets to Vegas, Miami, Cyprus and maybe LA. Now that's what I call spending,

1 comment:

Zoe Marshall said...

Cyprus ??