Friday, January 25, 2008

No entry yesterday


Dua becak di Jalan Malioboro
Originally uploaded by Farl
or today really.... but a blockbuster coming.
Right now it's -17c, I'm late for work and the clock is ticking
More this weekend though


Ok managed to grab a quick 10 minutes to myself and thought that I ought to explain my absence from 'ver net', scrabbulous and life in general. The thing is that I work for a BIG company now. And BIG companies have lots of people. All of whom like to see things. And voice opinions. And generally be involved. Which is good because many of them are smart. And bad because it means lots and lots of meeting time and very little working time.

I've taken to hiding in our cafeteria (the smell of old oil, cigarettes and what I hope is cabbage keeps most people away) and tippety typing away on whatever needs updating. It's working to date - though there are account guys out there their own hair under their fingernails (solve that one CSI)

Still things chugging along and have an invitation to visit the woods in search of a banjo player tonight (genuinely)... will let you know how it went (gulp)

No comments: