Monday, January 28, 2008

Done with it


company meeting
Originally uploaded by Jakob Lodwick
So - the great big meeting in the small white room is done with.
I now have the permission I need to go mad.
And the stick I need to drive people to madness.

This is a good thing.

We're about to set off to do something new. And of course people are terrified. Which again is a good thing.

It's make or break. Do or die. Blah de blah. And I have to say that I'm finding it all rather stimulating. Oh not the 7 day weeks or the 7am phone calls from clients. And not the 7 meetings each yielding 7 new points on the 77 things to be done before 7/7. But the thought that I've now positioned in a way that means we do new things or die. The sword of Damocles and all that.

Anyway - I have a call to make and the fear of wind to put up God

No comments: