Tuesday, October 30, 2007

And granny makes Sith


IMG_4640
Originally uploaded by stevenjude
Took this as the Halloween Dog Parade... a whole family, including dog dressed in some kind of costume. Actually it was called Howl-o-ween which is of course pun tastic.

Today was spent unpacking boxes. The bedroom looks great now. The kitchen pretty good, The living room livable and upstairs as though Bobby and Whitney just made sweet lurve there - it's nasty.

Tomorrow I have a guy coming for the blinds, a guy coming to switch my cable box to one with HDMI connectors and I MUST, MUST, MUST fill in my visa form online and get it printed.

Then it's dog to the dog people, Jude to the paper store and us off to the airport for a bit of a trek, schlep and trudge down to the Bahamas.
Man I'm knackered.

No comments: