Tuesday, May 29, 2007

CT Scanner Breath Indicator


CT Scanner Breath Indicator
Originally uploaded by elledeegee
So 9 month tests complete and I'm up early and ready to head into the doctor for my results. Except that I can't quite remember what time I need to be at the doctor's office. Is this late onset of 'chemo brain' or early onset of ye olde age(e)?

Expecting the results today to be good - they tend to see you more quickly than three weeks after the test if things are suspect but it will be good to get things sorted during a busy week.

Why busy? Well it's been a holiday weekend so I lost a working day the same week that we have a client session. Thursday sees said session and sees Jude's mom heading home post Jude graduation. Friday sees Jude leaving for Africa for 7 weeks (catch her adventures here http://drjude.blogspot.com) and Saturday sees me 'home alone'

We think that we may have found a way that we can afford for me to head out to Africa too (all of the airmiles are on the wrong cards) so I have my fingers crossed that the Credit Card miles people do what they say they would and that AirNamibia out of Gatwick isnt too hideously expensive. I always say that I won't follow Jude out but the truth is that it's just too good a trip to miss - and if I can do it on under $900 then I have no excuse not to.

Of course when Jude gets back she's off first to Philly and then to Anne Arbor, MI where she has at least two years on a contract to get published, published and published again. That's a LONG tale but it's one that I think should be fun.

Anyway weird to be writing on here again but I figured that results day was a good enough excuse. Fingers kinda crossed.

2 comments:

Burrellcreekkid said...

You can go and f&%k yourself, you blue-balling ho'. I can't believe you would do this to us. Yes, now I am being tempramental, begging you to keep writing and now you do - I am upset. Of course I am upset! I have just come to terms with rejection and you say you want me in your life again. What am I meant to do?

Steve said...

good to see you too...