Thursday, March 22, 2007

Lots going on today

Lots going on today. My granddad is in hospital following a very minor stroke, Jude may well have a job lined up (fingers crossed and I said nothing) though her body is falling apart post PhD. - nothing major just incident after incident that seem to leave her thinner and more ill. She's doing all of the right things though. My niece was one yesterday, I wish I was closer at times - it would be great to cook for her. I've been working with lots of people whose theories on brain fat composition and child development make sense to me.

Additionally I came across this picture this morning (though not literally you'll be glad to hear, I'll leave that to the Saudi visitors who pop up whenever I mention sex, butts or Lindsay Lohan's drunken escapades with an epilator on the blog) and it reminded me that Booties - the ass lover's version of Hooters - is a very, very good idea.

Oh and Stephanie Edwards went home yesterday - expect a thin voiced Beyonce wannabe walking the lonely roads by the docks of Rhyll any day now

No comments: