Monday, March 19, 2007

a Jude not a Nude


sunshineface
Originally uploaded by stevenjude.
yesterday the light started to strea in burnt, orange, harsh and just smelling of portrait and so JUde gamely leapt into America's Next Top Supermodel pose mode and 'gave it fierce face'... got a few pics out of it before the sun disappeared behind a building and left us in darkness. I think that this is my favorite, though I'd be hard pushed to say why. Perhaps because it looks very heavily treated when in fact I pushed very little or perhaps because it achieves both gingerness and hotness (something about 4 people in the world have managed this decade - I think I know them all)

Anyway today will be spent framing positioning areas in a way that allows anyone to have ideas off of them. It's something I enjoy - framing the essence of an idea. Party philosophy, part common sense, part stand up comedy, part exercise in linguistic semantics. I once spent 3 months on a project and ended up changing the article from definate to indefinate... it worked as well.

Off to work with me I think

No comments: