Saturday, November 11, 2006

Heading Home


Virgin lounge, Heathrow
Originally uploaded by adactio.
The Virgin lounge at Heathrow is playing easy listening dance music - the modern day elevator music. But at least it's a step closer to home. I'm not good at strange offices, strange new people and stranger hotels. Maybe it's an age thing. Maybe its my obsession with my weight and the fear that every day away seems to see me slipping farther away from the gym and towards the slub in a suit demeanor of the people around me.

The week here was pretty pointless - I didn't get to change the work, to present it or really to comment upon it. I did add expensively flown in numbers to what was a meeting chock full of expensively flown in people.

Anyway the flight is on time I'm told and I should make it home by about 13.30 - so right now all is well with the world

No comments: