Sunday, September 17, 2006

Jude's Away


915what
Originally uploaded by stevenjude.
And everywhere I go there are near naked women tying themselves up in knots (see pic) or twirking their glittery nipple tassles (see the Slipper room last night) It's all very odd and I'm blaming the suddenly hot weather (27c today, 29c tomorrow)... it's like a second spring, a last chance to throw off the clothes and feel some heat before the winter comes crashing in on us.

I'd forgotten all about winter until yesterday - when I went back and looked at the first few posts on this blog. It seemed to be a time of constant icy winds, snow, slush, drenching rains and almost constant darkness. Weird to think that it's all just weeks away. Still who'd have thought that I'd be here to throw snowballs at passing trucks and moan about how ugly my coat is? Not me. Not my doctors. Not anyone objective.

Jude home tomorrow (for some reason I'd thoughtTuesday) so now I'm looking for places to stash all of my crap and easy ways to dust without having to pic up a duster (trying a pigeon to the cat's tail was working until the pigeon kinda exploded)

No comments: