Monday, September 18, 2006

Don't mess with blurry but beefy biker babes


915bfgang
Originally uploaded by stevenjude.
One last pic from my 'biker excursion.' I've been trying to keep to the 'real photographer' ethos and attempting not to use zoom when taking candid street pics. It sounds easy - but it's not. Whilst it's perfectly legal to take pictures of people on the street (unless they're going to be used commercially) most people don't know that little fact and proceed to get very blousey.

Still thes chicks gave me no trouble - mainly because I was hiding behind the tall bloke whose shoulder is visible bottom right.

Got quite a lot of work done this morning. Jude will be home in about an hour and a half (she just landed at Newark), fresh direct are coming and I've promised to take a bunch of Aussies for Dinner, Smut and Burlesque (which sounds like a SandDancer act, but isn't)

Jeez

No comments: