Thursday, August 17, 2006

Say hello, goodbye


abibrainstorm
Originally uploaded by stevenjude.
Abi helped out on a brainstorm for Knorr (one of my brands) before leaving for a new life and a new client in Amsterdam.

I've done a lot of 'hello, goodbyes' over the last few years and I really wish that I'd photographed everyone 'in situ' - I tend to categorize people by where we most often / first / most memorably hung out together.

There are trees in New York that remind me of certain people, beaches in Sydney, streets in Singapore, sofas in India and all manner of weird inanimate objects all over the UK.

Perhaps I'm strange - or perhaps I'm on the verge of a 'breakthrough memory system' a la Paul Daniels in the mid-80s.

Who knows.

Still knackered, my mood still weirdly dark and still angry at DirectTV (the guy who was supposed to come today just didn't bother. Instead he filled out a bogus work docket from his car and buggered off home without even ringing the doorbell)

We have a new compamy providing all of our televisual needs as of the 25th of August.

Enough blather however. Work woes I will pile on tomorrow; but first a quick catch up with Project Runway.

Auf Wiedersehen

No comments: