Sunday, August 13, 2006

Ooops


we_breakfast
Originally uploaded by stevenjude.
With Jude away the tempatation to do unhealthy things - like eat french toast with cream for breakfast, get on flights to the UK and stay up all night watching Queer Eye re-runs became too much.

Mind I did manage to turn down drugs (very nancy reagan of me); to fall asleep rather than getting ready to go out and to walk the dog twice.

Not sleeping much at the moment - have pitches, accounts and possible changes of job on my mind and lack of sleep seems to be the manifest. That of course really is no good for me at all - I'll try to rectify that one asap.

Other than that not much of anything going on. Today will be a dedicated 'pitch thinking' day... always good to have something to say when the world turns to you expectantly.

God I'm tired though

No comments: