Monday, August 14, 2006

outside our house


we_graf
Originally uploaded by stevenjude.
new pic on the wall outside our house.

and last night a drunken spanish woman trapped in the courtyard.

i let her out into the foyer... let the police into the foyer and allowed them all to get on with it.

rumor has it that she gave them the slip and disappeared into dead of night leaving only puddle of piddle as evidence of her stay.

time will tell.

working from home today as the ofice is mid-restructure and more depressing than ever. It really is an awful place to be at the moment and the dust flying around worries me in terms of health implications.

jude in Atlanta and seems to be enjoying interviews. Canada and Canadians high on her good and nice list at the moment, but months of protracted and possibly painful negotiation to come. She's meeting with more NY universities today. That's the flow, I'm on the rip tide.

And that's it from me.

Should I just pack this shit in?

4 comments:

quokkaboy said...

my life would be empty without you

Anonymous said...

I want you to know, that I was inspired to write a truly hilarious, and very long, comment that took me ages... and then the silly thing wouldn't post and it's lost for all time as I didn't copy it. I'm upset, but at least I was temporarily inspired - you see your powers.
and the word verification this time isn't funny either :(

Anonymous said...

ditto.

i

Anonymous said...

mind you, if you have many more breakfasts like the one on the photo, you might need to rename the blog to Fabulously Full.

i