Monday, June 19, 2006

Hot potato, knackered back

Ever swallowed a really hot potato and felt it burning your chest as it moved with an agonizing lack of pace down your gullet? That's exactly how every bite of food, hot / cold, large or small feels right now.

To compound the misery I seem to have pulled something in my back and can't get comfortable at all. Every Velcro tug on the leash is agony - luckily it's 34c and too hot for Velcro to tug, instead she plods, forlorn.

Had to cancel a lunch and plans for a birthday party tonight and 'bad back' is a flimsy excuse even when it's a genuine ailment. Feel awful and dishonest and just crap - when I should be feeling nothing but the vicodin coming up.

anyway short post as this chair hurts more than the sofa

1 comment:

Renee said...

Hope you kick this cancer in the #%$$%. Enjoyed your blog. Saw your links and thought I'd send you one of my faves: http://www.exoticfelinerescuecenter.org/

More big cats.