Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Time for a new car?

The 2010 Mustang was just launched at the LA Autoshow and even though new engines are only a year away and the economy is in the toilet I have have to say that I may be prepared to pay the 'nerd tax' to get one and put up with 'only' 315 bhp for a while.

My 2009 Mustang has been pretty good. Almost exactly 20,000 miles to date and while the interior has sounded flimsy there haven't been many problems and their have been lots and lots of big grins.

It would be the perfect car for California (esp with a glass roof) where I'd not have to ditch it in the winter and take Jude's AWD Snow Shoe instead. That said I've driven the little Suzuki the last two days (taking it through 2,000 miles) and it's as sound a car as I've driven.

This is all very car-y isn't it?

I'm sorry - just saw the new Mustang in Gold at a gas station yesterday and thought "I could get me one of those"

1 comment:

Miss Chris said...

No talk of California please...