Tuesday, September 16, 2008

If I want to be provocative, well that ain't a sin

Well for a while now the blog has been deader than Hillary Clinton's eyes as she praises Barack Obama. It's been a busy time. The parents have been in town, the rain has been torrential (though as soon as they left the skies turned an azure blue and the clouds moved on leaving only the diamond light of early fall) - most of all though I've been swamped under the weight of too many projects, on too tight a timeline with too few people to help. Or at least it seems that way. Things will get done. work will go out. And the world will get back to normal soon. It always does.

The picture I have partly because I think that it's a beautiful image and partly I will admit to drive traffic. You see that picture and some text that says either "beautiful naked girl with a pearl necklace" or better still "the post op tranny I'm going to marry" will see this blog hit upon more times than a fat girl at a cake convention (or something)

And I need the hits. This blog is dying. Partly because I'm not. Partly because the sense of fun has been replaced by a 'duty to post' and partly because y'all have better things to do when the sun is shining and the outside world is beckoning - its hot breath sexy on your neck as it urges you outside.

And with that thought I'm blowing this joint and heading for lunch

1 comment:

Gareth Miles said...

Keep posting steve keep posting!!!

Where else am i going to get the opinions from that i can pass off as my own xxxx