Monday, September 08, 2008

Holding my shit together

This week is going to be an exercise in holding my shit together. Work is insane at the moment and the projects are going to keep flying in just as fast as I manage to direct them to the appropriate people.

The temptation is to eat into personal time and get the stuff done at weekends and at 3am when you wake up with palpitations over all that needs to be done.

Actually the temptation is just to eat.

Or to skip the gym.

And eat instead.

But I will not bend, I will not yield and I will hold on to the idea that a year from now I'll be doing the same shit from a different location. Or I'm hoping to be.
Which reminds me - gee people along on the Green Card and check out agencies in Asia.

Still - people have it worse ---> and the sun is shining.

The pic - btw - is from the cycle racing that happened around A2 yesterday. Alongside a bookfest. Very different pace at each.