Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Evil


Flying Bees
Originally uploaded by *Ded's*
The people that I work with are evil. In the best possible way. There's a hard boiled meanness to Michigan, coated in a layer of sacchrine sweet bitterness that just really appeals to me.

Today I've watched as people have put slow punctures in somebody's 'birthday balloons' (it'll be a foreshadowing or what's about to happen to her tits went the explanation)

I've heard people sniggering over both the dare and entendre in the phrase "You eat her cake, I'll lick her frosting"

And I've managed to instigate a full on game of "Beat the name Misty Hymen"

Fun - in a juvenile and strangely English way.

Jude back tonight
Jude friends in earlier

Much joy - even though the airpotrt runs rule out a "Dolly Parton" gig (with $10 tickets)

No comments: