Saturday, May 03, 2008

Ouch


Blogspam
Originally uploaded by ncomment
Woke up this morning with my neck and shoulders feeling as though they belonged to a post 'incident' Monica Seles. Just horribly painful. Plus they're creaking and groaning like Victor Meldrew playing the ghost of Christmas future.

And I woke up EARLY - which never helps on a weekend but seems to always be the way - especially when you have cats who are perma-hungry and an apartment with no doors or walls. Grrrrr.

Not masses here this weekend. Going down to a hotrod drive tomorrow and to watch a man eat roadkill live on stage tonight as hula hoopers strip behind him and his friend has 'contributions' stapled to his face by audience members. Yup, the FreakShow is happening all over again and I'm intrigues to find out why.

Anyway as I type I hear the less than delicate banging and crashing of my wife in the morning. Time to dash.

No comments: