Wednesday, October 10, 2007

a real williamsburg night


Liz Estrada
Originally uploaded by Raphie Frank
it's 1am and I'm just in.

My friend mike and I went out and ended up at a bar with an Opera diva bar tender, a "turning 50 at midnight" old queen with a penchant for conspiracy, a Farsi beauty with startling insight - and a huge number of people from Cleveland.

We talksed about Devo, Bowie as an alien soul, living in the outer suburbs of Sydney, emotional honesty, giving a gorilla hand relief and sexual attraction as an energy level.

And it was fun. I left the bar with a website www.absolute0.com, two numbers (farsi woman and her friend) memories of dancing to Peggy Lee and a reminder that I am still actually a modicum of fun (I thought that I was funny and charming and relaxed and carefree tonight; that might be me through beer goggles however)

All in all a very good vening. Now for 5 hrs sleep and an early conference call

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You had a reduction?!?!?!?!?