Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A quickie


IMG_4522.JPG
Originally uploaded by stevenjude
Quite stupidly busy at the moment - even without MRI scans, moving people, posts of unwanted stuff on Craigslist and all the other thigs that come with shipping a house, working a project, updating your health status and generally being under the gun.

Still I'm coping. I'm losing weight. And I've yet to attempt murder - so I'm either more repressed than anyone thought or I'm coping.

More when I have some time - which of course will be anytime. Let's face it if I drop a ball people barely hear the thud - if some people drop the ball their patient's veins explode. I have a story about that - of which more later.

One last thing. A psychic (don't ask) told me that I wake up every night screaming in agony but don't remember because someone that Judith dated in the past was a wizard who has cast black magic upon us. A mere $200 would pay for research into who this person is - and another $800 could help break the spell. Sounds like a bargain. You know it wasn't until I mocked the idea in writing that I started to wonder about the likelihood of her being 100% genuine and 100% right. That's how they do it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

meh... if you don't remember... is it worth a $1000. Sounds like someone wasn't very good at black magic...

Burrellcreekkid said...

And Jude must be a seriously heavy sleeper not to wake up to you screaming in agony.

BTW, I have no idea why I am suddenly appearing as Mrs Re Tiree, I think someone has stolen the burrellcreekkid.