Thursday, November 16, 2006

Easter Dog


Mutton-009
Originally uploaded by betsyweber.
Why have I not dressed my dog as a chicken for easter? I mean it's an easy and obvious thing to do and I'm not one to miss either the easy or the obvious.

Heading to see family in the UK this week and (time, passport, funds and Visas allowing) heading from there on over to Belgium to see even more family - this time Judith's.

Being back in the hometown is always a little odd - you do the old haunts and then realise that, well you've done the old haunts and you're still only a day into the trip. So this time I'm going to hire a car and go speeding off through the moors to places where I can shoot some decent (and indecent judith and weather permitting) pictures and reaquaint myself with Bronte country and the very hills that bore Compo as he hurtled hilariously downhill on a homemade contraption. They do a marvellous afternoon tea in 'Last Of The Summer Wine' territory - much better than the tourist trap that is 'Heartbeat Country'

Okay this is in danger of becoming whimsical... I'm off for aerobic pilates on a rebounder and a reformer; how very German.

No comments: