Saturday, October 14, 2006

The Archer


And it feels so much lighter
Originally uploaded by roo.db.
After one of the most awful work days I can remember I set off yesterday for Queens and a spot of Archery. And it was fantastic. Okay so some of the bizarre hunting magazines "White Spot's Stag Of The Month' featured a deer as the centrefold and one or two of the posters looked a tad dodgy - swinsuit, highheels, longbow being an odd combo but taking a low tech bow and slowly realizing that 'yes' I could plant the arrows consistently was very cool and very calming. Every other thought melted away as the target loomed back into view. I shall return and soon.

Not much else happening here - Pet Shop Boys at Radio City Music Hall tonight (the place has sold out, no tickets available 'even for ready money'); Jude off to Buffalo tomorrow (weather permitting - they got 22 inches of snow yesterday) and then on to Denver. I off to Frankfurt Monday - landing Tuesday.

Boring huh?

No comments: