Saturday, September 30, 2006

Strange way to start the day


10 Minute Tan- Frontal
Originally uploaded by videoal.
In the all new Heathrow tanning lounge and decided to start the day with a spray tan.

"into the booth
on with the paper pants
I'll be back in a minute"

trilled the chirpy assistant.

Well the paper pants were of the 'minimal coverage' variety, failing to cover even the barest of essentials and pretty much over reliant on a rather flimsy looking peiece of string.

Panty liner shaped and made in China sturdy they were foul looking.
Luckily I managed to distract the girl with the sheer awfulness of my body. I'm about 10 lbs above a decent weight and it shows in the gelatenous sag of everything above the waist. Y-euch.

Gym for me this afternoon and a session with Sherry Strong next week. Time to go from sick to fit - in time for my friends Chris and Ray getting wed by a brillo pad (or something)

No comments: