Saturday, July 15, 2006

International Man Of Mystery


hiding
Originally uploaded by stevenjude.
All sorts of things happening this weekend. Can't really talk about any of them (on pain of death) which makes this blog entry rather redundant, doesn't it?

Read a lovely quote from (notorious short arse) Dudley Moore yesterday. When asked how sexually compatable he was at 5' 2" with a 6' female model he replied "It's easy. I go UP on her."

Made me smile anyway.

Work options opening up like a Christian High School Girl's legs upon the realization that a pledge of chasity is an elastic thing. Feeling wanted for the first time in an absolute age. Which is a GOOD THING.

One thing that near death experience has taught me is the value of savings... you just need some emergency cash, especially when you travel a lot and aren't in any one country's pension scheme. So am following Oprah's rule and 'paying myself first' each month. But work options could mean that I'll be paying myself a whole heap more; leaving Judith a merrier widow when the experimental drugs catch up with me and my body closes down, my internal organs turning to liquid overnight.

Sorry that this, like sex with a woman with osteoporosis, is so disjointed. Next entry will reveal all, I swear.

No comments: