Monday, April 06, 2009

Not a bad day


isight
Originally uploaded by axb500
Got up this morning and was introduced to a very cool charity for whom I want to do some work

Saw a great looking Montreal apartment and got chatting to the owner, who works for an ad agency there and seems really sweet.

Got a call from Visa people saying that my correction was complete, pick it up tomorrow.

Good workout at the gym

Then on to two photoshoots. The first at the Detroit Opera House where they opened up for us to shoot video with a woman whose dress seemed to be made of noise.

The second with a cool blind blues singer, at the D.I.A - again opened up specially for us.

Came home to find an apology from the realtor who had confused our apartment with another and described us as 'pigs' to the landlord

Then Jude came home with a gift for me - a MacBook Pro that is sexier than my ass (and I have a GREAT ass) and means that I'm no longer chained to the wall upstairs.

Good day indeed.

No comments: