Monday, December 15, 2008

Last week in the office


DSC00273.JPG
Originally uploaded by stevenjude
It's the last week before christmas... kinda. Last year I came in and did some stuff on the couple of days before Xmas Eve and was entirely alone.

This year I'll be in Turks and Caicos and of course I'm sure that the office will get busier than the snizzy durinbg a convention.

Still I'm doing what I can to clear the decks and repave them with holly and with good cheer. Ho-ho and indeed ho.

Windier than you could imagine here - I have no idea what's going on but I do like watching people angled at 45 degrees into the wind - turns the world into a participatory version of the Smooth Criminal video.

Erm, that's it. Not a great post but then whaddya want from me, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog

War Of The Fire ©