Thursday, November 27, 2008

Once I had a secret love



I am in love with Private Structure underwear. And it's not for the Mango Bulge 'feature', the 'countries of the world' motif or even the 'fashionable short leg piece design for that masculine image' - nope I love it because it fits well, it feels good and I'm not going to have to remove it on the plane tomorrow.

There's nothing worse than underwear that can't stand up to 24 hrs on a plane. The kind of underwear that's so desperate to escape it makes a break for the nearest crevice and refuses to give up until it's either joined your internal organs or been ripped from your body as you try to keep your balance in an airplane bathroom that smells of vomit and is suspiciously sticky to the touch.

So I'm a Private Structure guy. And proud of it.

Here's to knickers you can fly in