Sunday, September 28, 2008

Naked Uganda Project - still pencilled in


I've been hitting the gym pretty hard recently and while I'm not in the shape that I'd like to be in (yet) I've added and subtracted inches in all the right places and have started to look pretty good in a T-shirt. If you cut my head off pics you wouldn't say "Who's that hottie?" but when you add my head to a pic people say "What - that old coot?"

So Project Uganda is shaping up as my most sustained fitness program ever. The pencil though is just down to travel schedules. Jude just send out job packages. They could result in interviews in December and January... and as the interviews are 3 day affairs a video conference from Uganda (via 28k internet) isn't really an option.

I still have Entebbe hotlisted on Kayak - and we're still keen on the thought... it's just the thought of having to leave early for Hong Kong is more heartbreaking than postponing the trip. Anyway here's the first pic I took with the new lights that jude bought me for my birthday. Not a great pic - but the first.