Wednesday, June 13, 2007

People are extraordinarily kind...


11.JPG
Originally uploaded by stevenjude
I know that sounds (in my head anyway) like a Julie Walters 'old luvvie' character (it's almost all she plays and she plays them all the same, as the alter ego of Mrs. Apron - a kind of exaggerated Barbara Knox) but it's true.

Since Jude left I've been invited out more times than I can imagine. My weekends are full. My evenings planned in advance and theres a line to take over house while I'm away.

I feel surrounded and supported and - yes - loved in a way that I can't remember feeling before. Good stuff all around.

Add in a meeting with my old mate Alex in London during my Gatwick layover and I have to say that things are more than looking up - they're all the way grown and blooming.

Marvellous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can we do a 12 hrs in London whirlwind tour? Already planning the route...

-C