Thursday, December 07, 2006

Wow


not singing in the rain
Originally uploaded by torontofotobug.
I found myself dancing on the way home today. Despite the cold. And the people. And the fact that I've not been doing much this week, there was a real sense of release and elation.

I can't remember the last time that I felt as heel clickingly Gene Kelly as this... granted it might be the wine and free pizza I had with Neena but I think it's more than that. I'm working at a place that's only 25 people strong - but it is strong. They're bright and fun and accessible and they're interested... plus they have stories that have bridges to them like "so there I was in Barcelona, crumping the tranny when..."

Zippety doo da day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have been caught up in my own dramas of late so had not visited yours for about a week. It all sounds wonderful. i love the start of a new job - when all goes well its like falling in love; everything is exciting and seems new again, everything seems possible.