Tuesday, October 03, 2006

As I write this


do exactly ...
Originally uploaded by all is revealed.
I'm filling my i-pod with 19 Russian Romance songs. I wish that I could say that Russian Romance were an underground hipster group about to make it big but alas I can't. The songs I'm collecting are from people like Ilya Lagutenko and Mikhail Aptekman. Why? I have no idea other than a vague feeling of my being more windswept and interesting this morning than I was yesterday morning.

I was at work by 7am yesterday which is hardly bohem' and not really conducive to good health. On the flip side I went out for a decent breakfast, had lunch with some charming people and a take-out dinner with my wife in front of the TV and a binge-watching session of Lost.

Jude has interviews all over the place in the next couple of weeks, so I'm having much fun as I book flights and search for hotels whilst wondering whether any are practical given that I may well need to work to supplement any academic salary she makes.

This is nothing more than fluff now - so I'm going to sign off, head for work and use the photocopier a lot (we need copies of current visas etc. before Jude hands in her passport for renewal)

Cheers all

No comments: