Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Disaster!?!?!??

So yesterday was a litany of disasters - only good news was on the health front. I'm now good to fly once a month, to spend 2 weeks a month outside of the US and to head back for the gym and to the massage parlours of Williamsburg.

Lawyers told me that I will be at my current job as long as I'm in the US for all manner of complicated and ever changing reasons. Sulked for an afternoon and have now decided that if that's the case then lemonade we shall have. Let's face it it I'm well insured, doing interesting stuff and whilst not living the life of Bill O'Reilly I'm hardly starving to death whilst digging ditches.

Plus it's TiVo meltingly good TV season. House, Grey's Anatomy, Survivor (tribes split by race!), Project Runway, The Amazing Race, Dancing with the Stars (Jerry Springer!), Lost III, America's Next Top Model... and all in STUNNING HD (except for Runway which is in screechingly camp stereo)

About to buy a slingshot - so anyone wanting to view said goldmine of marvellousness can do so on their PCs (no macs, yet) - just let me know and I'll send you a password.

Okay - planning superstar on the line - must dasj

No comments: