Monday, July 24, 2006

Where we want to live


aur_views
Originally uploaded by stevenjude.
Lots of things should be coming to a head today. I hear about a possible short term move out of New York (and out of the US), about a possible new job at another company within New York, about my options should I stay with my current company in New York... though not (yet) about Judith's job options moving forward.

As my Dad might say "It's all go"

Really though all I want is to live in the apartment from which I took this picture. It overlooks McCarren park, has an elevator for the dog, views of the city, is absolutely beautiful and is within our price range.

Or it would be if I could get a mortgage. Nobody wants to insure a mortgage against somebody who has an 80% chance of having a fatal cancer within two years. A brutal but understandable truth.

Anyway this is all tedious, personal stuff. We'll offer it up to the universe and see what karma brings us (to mix religious philosophies)

It is a very cool place though.

No comments: