Wednesday, May 24, 2006

PET Down, CAT today

PET scan went exactly to time yesterday.

All very efficient and everyone remembered me, perhaps I should be collectioning 'frequent scan points' - I must have enough for a toaster by now.

Da Vinci Code (Post PET 'treat') was like the movie version of 'Allo Allo' - lots of dodgy French accents and a search for a hidden treasure ('Leesen very carefully Pro-fizer, I zall say zees only wornce - where iz ze fallen Madonna wiv ze beeg boobies?')

CAT scan today - lots and lots of barium to drink. Lots of Iodine to be injected. Lots of post scan water to be drunk.

And then on to Billy Connelly ('Oh, j'ou bloody think so?) as post scan treat of the week.

Thursday results, then memorial weekend (and a BBQ) before Radiation oncologist Tuesday

2 comments:

quokkaboy said...

Allo Allo is the only show from my childhood that still makes me laugh. Even The Two Ronnies doing "The Worm that Turned" leaves me cold these days. As I am writing this I am wondering what effect Corbett and Baker had on my sexuality - those leather clad women were pretty damn scary for a boy going through puberty.

Steve said...

The Worm That Turned and The Phantom raspberry Blower of Old London Town... both absolutely insane.

'Allo 'Allo was actually funny for the first three seasons - as has Hi-De-Hi.

Both still raise a smile here