Saturday, April 15, 2006

Trying a post from widget...

Okay, here's a post from the blogger widgit - how high tech of me.

The first day after Chemo V and I seem to be doing a lot better... nurse was in such a hurry to get the drugs into me (and me out of the chair) that she pushed at three times the normal speed... continuing even as I vomitted noisily into a bucket.

Still managed to hold down the one chip I nicked last night (but only just) and to have a good brunch today (mind it cost a fortune... green salad, poached salmon in champagne saucy thing, strawberry ice-cream, OJ, coffee - tres Parisian)

Will spend the evening wih my feet up in front of Capote. Marvellous.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Steve.
One more chemo to go... Hope you are feeling ok. Just go on. Have a nice Ester, regards Tiny

Anonymous said...

What's a blogger widget?

i

Steve said...

Apple has a series of pop-up 'widgets' that give instant info on everything from the time to the lyrics of the song you're playing on i-tunes

They also have a Blogger widget... opens a box like IM and allows you to type your post, hit send and have it appear on your blog without ever opening the Internet.

Useless but fun